Student Domestic Travel
Student Travel in the US (with overnight stay)
All domestic student travel with at least one overnight stay must be registered and confirmed through TCU Global prior to committing funds.
- Research, Conference, or Similar Activity
- Class Activities / Excursion
- Study Away Programs
- The faculty sponsor starts the process, regardless of whether accompanying the student(s) or not.
Register Student Travel
- TCU Global will follow up the faculty or staff sponsor with next steps in the registration process, including a link for students to compete required forms and materials.
- If faculty/staff are accompanying the students, please review details under Lead Domestic Programs
Student Travel in the DFW area (no overnight stay)
Until further notice, all students participating in off-campus activities should sign the form below. Students must complete this form for each excursion.
Colleges, schools and units must retain signed forms and maintain a log detailing names, locations, dates and purpose of student activities around the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.